Kells Law Office, LLC was founded by Rebecca C. Kells, Attorney at Law. The mission of Kells Law Office, LLC is to provide clients with high quality and cost effective legal representation with integrity and respect.
Rebecca C. Kells
Rebecca C. Kells earned a Juris Doctor degree from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law and is a licensed attorney in Ohio. Rebecca earned a Bachelor of Science in Dietetics at Bowling Green State University and is a Registered Dietitian.
While in law school, Rebecca earned The Ohio State University’s Certificate in Dispute Resolution with practical experience and advanced course work. She was also honored as a Public Service Fellow. Rebecca is a lifelong resident of Ohio.
- State of Ohio (2013)
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio (2014)
Professional Associations and Distinctions:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Columbus Bar Association, Member, ADR Committee Chair, 2015 – 2017, Recipient, 2017 Columbus Bar Association President’s Award
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association College Member, 2013 – Present
- Worthington Estate Planning Council, Member